Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SahWeeeeeeeet

Checking kids in online the day before flight - Free
Airport parking to drop kids off the next day $3.00
Snacks, drinks, breakfast, gum and incidentals for day of flight $30.00


Shoving the kids down the jetway and skipping through the concourse shouting I'm Free, I'm Free, I'm Free

PRICELESS


Naps mid-day, no breakfast to fix, no fighting to listen to, the house stays clean, belly dance classes again (ahhh) WWKIP day with no pressure to leave early (AHHH). My knitting er um crap spread all over the kitchen island and no reason to move it.

These are just a few of my favorite things. Just call me Julie Andrews. More later. For now I'm having some power fun!

1 comment:

JustJen said...

NOT to mention the prospect of more fibery fun on Saturday! There are some Serious Advantages to being (even momentarily) kidless. (Never mind that you posted on my daughter's birthday -- much as I love her, I'm glad she's an adult!)

JJ