Friday, August 1, 2008

New Yawk Here We Come

Getting ready to leave for New York, it's scary and wonderful all at the same time. I'm looking at what I'm going to take for knitting and reading. I think it will be the Wing o' the Moth shawl and the book Atonement. A good knit and a good read.

My daughter was home today from Hawai'i and it was so fun to listen to her talk about everything in her life. She is ready to fly. I just need to work on giving her the space to stretch and exercise her wings.

I might be taking a spindle and some fiber to spin too. Haven't decided if that's a good idea or a waste of precious space in the suitcase.

I have too many thoughts and feelings to put them in the blog in less than the space of a week. I'm hoping that I can relax during this trip and let Danielle take the lead. I'll also be seeing a little of Boston and that's a new place for me.

I'll be off the air for a bit, unless I can snag the computer for a bit. Be well, be safe, be happy!

1 comment:

Judy R. said...

You've been tagged!!

The rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged

I hope you have fun!