Monday, April 23, 2007

Bitch Vision and the Botox Rays

If I was going to have a band, that's what we'd be called Bitch Vision and the Botox Rays. Bitch vision was a super power I wanted. Since all of the female super heros of my day had such lame powers. (Hello, Wonder Woman? An invisible car, Puhleeze, magic bracelets? how.....pathetic) Bitch vision would stop the offending person in their tracks with a look. A skill I had already honed on my children. The Botox ray would freeze the perp and keep them there. Just like Botox - no movement.

But I'm not going to have a band. I never learned how to play a musical instrument. I rectified that oversite with the next generation. Both of my kids are musicians. As lame as Josie and the Pussycats was circa 1970, they pretty much rocked for their time.

No comments: