Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Half way through

My progeny are half way through their extended stay with their dad. I've battled through thinking that he doesn't deserve to have them, because it's not true. But just because it isn't true doesn't mean I don't think it. Their dad decided to give up the landline for his cell and now I have a really hard time getting a hold of them. Where they are staying doesn't have good cell coverage. I try not to snarl when they have to call me because I can't call them. It just frustrates me.

Today someone said how good my skin looked. It made me feel really great. I'm just about two weeks past the finish of applying the cream to my face and it's so much better looking now. Not red, just a pale pink although I continue to peel lightly.

My Sweetie flew in last night. It was so good to see him and just have me and him time to hang out. We've got another three weeks or so of hanging out. I think it's going to be great.

Last word on the knitting. I think I'm just going to work on ripping out the socks I started many moons ago and use a new pattern to finish them. A pattern that might actually fit, and a pattern that might get done.

No comments: