Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tick Tock, TICK TOCK!

I hear it louder and louder now. Seems like I might not have ever gotten here, but I did. It's almost my 50th. I'm excited and scared. I'm more than half way through my life, I'm pretty sure of that. I am glad I challenged myself to try some new things. It's made me happy to do that, a little scared and uncomfortable at times, but happy.

Working away on the sock hoping to get to the sweater soon. I want to post pictures, I know I've been promising that for a while. Sigh! The thing about doing scary and uncomfortable things is that it leaves so little time for the rest of life. Things like laundry and cleaning up.

So I'm a lot happier than I was at 20, 30 or 40. 50 ish has been good to me. I miss my youthful looks, but 8 weeks of Efudex and several weeks of Tretinoin has worked a certain magic on my face. I look my age but I don't look old, old, old. That's a good thing.

No comments: