Friday, September 7, 2007

First Post 50 Post

Is that using post too many times? So the big day has come and gone and I'm still happy with life. I had a wonderful time this past 4 day weekend. We went to Hood River (a beautiful town and I didn't take any stinkin' pictures). Worked on the house, on my birthday! It's OK I wanted to. I painted the porch rails with sealant/stain and Marc installed a butcher block countertop. Beautiful! On Sunday we went off to the coast and hung out in beautiful and crowded Cannon Beach.

Made a stop at Knot Another Hat in Hood River - yummy yarn, but all I took away were some knitting needles. Also made a stop at Coastal Yarn. Since I am butt deep in the Oriel Lace blouse I just quietly lusted and went on my way.

I've got this little sparkler to show off as well.

No comments: