Friday, September 7, 2007

My First Comment

And it's from a stinking spammer. Funny how I've taken such great pains to be hidden and mysterious with this blog, and when I see a comment I'm all excited. Ooooh, somebody is reading my stuff. Oh well. Back to obscurity just the way I like it.

I've continued well along on the Oriel lace blouse. Knitting the pattern with decreases wasn't as tricky as I thought it would be. I found myself arriving at the appointed row 20 with the correct number of stitches for the first half of the waist shaping. I have to say this was knitting on faith at it's finest. Still it amazes me how far I have come in learning to read charts and "Knit on with confidence and hope, through all crises". I found I was missing a stitch today, I identified the culprit and added a stitch. Voila, no more stitch counts being wonky.

This weekend is going to be fun. The lineup is vegging tonight. Belly Dance Class tomorrow, shopping at Washington Square with birthday gift card loot, massage and workout at my favorite club on Sunday (again birthday loot!) I can't wait!!!!

No comments: