Monday, June 25, 2007

Is it Acne or is it Efudex?

I've always wondered what it would be like to look like a Zombie. I think I'm going to find out. For now I look just like I'm afflicted with Meth Mites and I am afraid if I get pulled over for any reason, the officer will search my car for Meth. It's not like it happens with regularity (getting pulled over), or that I really look like I'm doing Meth.

The redness is beginning in spots around my face where the other darker brown spots are. I'm not sure if that means that the brown spots aren't ever going to go away or if I'm still going to have to deal with them as worrisome pre-cancerous lesions if they don't resolve with the treatment.

Friday I'll see the PA for the dermatologist. I guess I'll ask those questions then. Till then it's twice daily until they say I don't gotta anymore.

No comments: