Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It Ain't Acne it's Efudex

I think this may be my last really easy day for awhile. The redness is spreading and some of the spots are now slightly crusty and brown. I don't think I'll ever be as bad as the topicalchemo guy, but I did want the cortisone cream today and took an Ibuprofen for extra measure.

There are many measle looking spots on my face and the burn/itch is slight but persistent. I have the most spots on my chin. Some of the spots are large, like a thumb print. Some are small like a pimple. And I have a few pimples too.

Last night we went bike riding around 7:30. It felt really good to be out and about. The air was soothing. I'll have to see if I can manage that tonight.

Kids come back tomorrow for 2 days and then they are off to Hawaii. I'm glad to have them home but at the same time I am relieved they are heading out again. I am enjoying this being a grownup with no strings. I hemmed my skirt last night because I had the time and the energy. Those days are few and far between when the kids are around. I hope that my oldest having her license will be good for me to get a break for the driving I've done. Time will tell.

No comments: