Friday, May 23, 2008

Detente

Things are a little smoother at home. I'm sleeping better with my darling boy off in Baltimore, no snoring. My daughter still treats me like a senile, bloodhound who is sniffing around trying to figure out what's going on, despite there being no need for it.

Some days I resemble a senile bloodhound to be sure. I can't keep up and nor do I want to.

This weekend should perk me up. 1. It's not going to be HOT. 2. I have lots of free time to do things I like, such as Farmer's Market and dance class and possible Kathy's Knit Korner to sit and knit for awhile.

I have some cleaning to do, some sleep to catch up on, and hours of time to decide what I want to do with myself

It's training for the empty nest you know.

Marc's socks have been really grumping me today. I turned the heel successfully. Third time's a charm! but now I have knit the cuff without ribbing all around so I will frog it back to the join of the instep and sole and try again.

Sigh!

No comments: